- 00:00 | Intro
- 01:36 | Community Response
- 06:04 | Steve Fletcher: "The sanctity of life is a low bar"
- Image: mural for George Floyd
- Image: "Black Lives Matter" painted on street
- Image: "Defund the Police" painted on street
- 08:53 | "I can't breathe" by Abha Karnick
- 13:29 | Mother protecting her children at the Oakdale protest
- Image: "He's in custody! He's in custody! This is news!"
- 16:00 | Rioting & looting
- 18:05 | MLK: "The riot is the language of the unheard"
- 21:48 | Killer Mike: "Don't burn your own house down"
- Images: Riot Destruction on University Ave
- 33:07 | Useful resources, the role of technology in this crisis
- 40:31 | Where do we go from here?
- Image: high school graduate attending protest in cap & gown
- COVID-19 testing sites in Minnesota
- 8 Can't Wait
- Research - Campaign Zero
- Seven reforms needed now to loosen the grip of the Minneapolis Police Federation on the city it is holding hostage
- Police Use of Force Project
- Neighborhood Watch + Resources - Google Docs
- Minneapolis City Council Members Announce Intent To Disband The Police Department, Invest In Proven Community-Led Public Safety - The Appeal
- twin city sidewalks: Minneapolis Police Violence is a Statewide Issue
- 51:35 | "Daddy changed the world!"
- 52:00 | Say their names
Connect With The Nexus
The Extra Dimension is released under a Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International license. Feel free to use any or all of it as long as you link back to http://thenexus.tv/ted54.