- 00:00 | Intro
- 00:44 | A brief history of COPPA
- 07:30 | What's changing on YouTube
- Google and YouTube Will Pay Record $170 Million for Alleged Violations of Children’s Privacy Law | Federal Trade Commission
- Official YouTube Blog: Better protecting kids’ privacy on YouTube
- Watching "made for kids" content - YouTube Help
- YouTube channel owners: Is your content directed to children? | Federal Trade Commission
- 21:39 | Criticisms of COPPA
- 27:42 | Unanswered questions
- 30:07 | Lessons learned
- 34:58 | Revising COPPA
- 35:53 | Outro
GOOGLE NEST MINI GIVEAWAY!!!
You could win the Google Home Mini that Ian tested for Second Opinion #81! All you have to do is become a patron sometime before February 16, 2020. Anyone who is a patron of ours anytime before that date gets one entry in the drawing. We will announce the winner on episode 83 of Second Opinion. Good luck to all!