01:01 | Physical Dimensions
- Glass back
- Color options-Gold, silver, space gray
- Not quite the same dimensions as the iPhone 7, the case is a little wonky
02:45 | Pricing
Starting at $800 depending on finish and storage.
04:05 | Specs
- A11 Bionic
- 3GB RAM
- 64/256GB storage
04:43 | Camera
- Single front facing camera and dual back camera.
- Video shoots at 60 fps in up to 4k.
- Photos have auto HDR and the portrait mode has new lighting effects.
07:15 | Battery Life
08:56 | Charging
- Fast charging available, but not with the brick in the box
- Qi wireless charging
12:26 | Screen
- 5.5’’ screen
- Still has those gigantic bezels
- Still an LCD
18:32 | Color Options
21:01 | Speakers
Uses speakers on both top and bottom of the phone. This year only half the speaker grille on the bottom is used.
23:04 | Radios
Slightly worse reception than the iPhone 7 Plus.
24:18 | Software
27:34 | Final Thoughts
iPhone 8 occupies a strange place in the price lineup.