- 00:00 | Intro
- 00:25 | Chapter begins
- 08:26 | Outro
- Economic Growth and Subjective Well-Being: Re-Assessing the Easterlin Paradox, Betsey Stevenson and Justin Wolfers, 2008. Brookings Panel on Economic Activity.
- Income, Health, and Well-Being around the World: Evidence from the Gallup World Poll, Angus Deaton, 2008. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 22(2). pp. 53-72.
- Chapter Text and comment section: Chapter 14: Income and Happiness | Robots Will Steal Your Job, But That's OK
- Theme song: The Freeharmonic Orchestra - RoboHobo
- Album art adapted by: Redd Spinks
The Robots Will Steal Your Job, But That's OK Audiobook is released under a Creative Commons — Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license. Feel free to use any or all of it as long as you link back to http://thenexus.tv/rsj14, you do not use it for commercial purposes, and you release any derivative works under the same license.