- 00:00 | Intro
- 00:25 | Chapter Begins
- 12:46 | Outro
- A Treatise of the Laws of Nature, Richard Cumberland, 2005. Indianapolis: Liberty Fund. pp. 523-24.
- Essay Concerning Human Understanding, Book 2, Chapter 21, Section 51, John Locke, 1690.
- Justifying America: The Declaration of Independence as a Rhetorical Document, Stephen Lucas in Thomas W. Benson, ed., American Rhetoric: Context and Criticism, 1989.
- City of Ruins, Chris Hedges, 2010. The Nation.
- Remaining Awake Through a Great Revolution, Martin Luther King Jr., 31 March 1968, sermon at the National Cathedral; published in A Testament of Hope, 1986
- American Idol has consistently been the most popular show in the recent history of American television.
- Several acts of violence were reported on Black Friday over the course of the past few years.
- Wal-Mart worker dies in rush; two killed at toy store, 2008. CNN.
- Black Friday shopper arrested on weapons, drug charges in Boynton Beach | boynton, arrested, beach - Top Story - WPEC 12 West Palm Beach, 2011. CBS.
- Black Friday – Violence. Wikipedia.
- Chapter Text and comment section: Chapter 11: The Pursuit of Happiness | Robots Will Steal Your Job, But That's OK
- Theme song: The Freeharmonic Orchestra - RoboHobo
- Album art adapted by: Redd Spinks
The Robots Will Steal Your Job, But That's OK Audiobook is released under a Creative Commons — Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license. Feel free to use any or all of it as long as you link back to http://thenexus.tv/rsj11, you do not use it for commercial purposes, and you release any derivative works under the same license.