- Why not use an Alexa or CC Audio or Home?
- They’re bad products; not universal
- Audible, Ryan's primary audiobook provider, does not function over these proprietary systems (except Alexa)
- Ryan's review on Amazon
- Criteria for bluetooth speaker (2019)
- Bluetooth 5 - longer range, lower power usage, better quality
- Integrated battery + USB Type C charging
- Bonus: AC always on support
- Decent volume; outside usage
Second Opinion is released under a Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International license. Feel free to use any or all of it as long as you link back to http://thenexus.tv/so76.
Connect With Us